Why is Occupational Safety and Health so important?
1. Occupational safety and health ensures that physical, mental and social health are essential for a successful work environment.
2. An effective occupational safety and health system in an organization will reduce potential accidents, damages and injuries
3. Occupational safety and health improves the workplace and ensures a friendly atmosphere between employees, customers and partners.
4. Improved occupational safety and health standards will contribute to a positive organizational image.
5. Occupational safety and health improves work efficiency and productivity as well as it develops organizational culture
6. Employees feel more healthy and safe with specific standards for occupational safety and health
7. Occupational safety and health responds to the ever-changing environment and the workplace
8. Occupational safety and health assists companies in a higher retention of their employees
9. Occupational safety and health reduces the cost of injuries and workers’ compensation
10. Occupational safety and health monitors the health of workers and conditions at your workplace