Occupational safety and health is highly beneficial for any business as well as it is considered as a legal and social obligation to any organization.
Occupational safety and health is a crucial factor in any organization. It can greatly contribute to the overall brand image as well as the organizations’ corporate social responsibility.
Occupational safety and health benefits the business in the following ways:
- Portraits the company as being socially responsible
- It contributes to the overall brand image and brings an added-value to the company
- It enhances workforce productivity and satisfaction
- Employees tend to be more committed to work
- The workforce builds the required competencies
- Active living is highly encouraged
- Increase in organizations’ profitability and competitiveness
- Increased business transparency